11 January 2009

Happy New Year! 2009


Happy New Year...can't believe it's 2009!
I remember when I was little thinking...man I'm going to be old when it turns 2000...and now I'm even older! Ha...Have many blessings...a wonderful husband...4 beautiful grandchildren...a roof over my head...and a loving and forgiving Lord...
Above you see my January entry in the Calendar Challenge for BAD (Beaded Art Dolls)...her name is Snowflake...and below...two little Valentine Pixies...the first is named "Red is for Love"...and her pink sister is named "Love is a Wild Thing"...they are not quite 3 inches in height...and one of them will be sent to another beader in the "Spread the Love" Valentine Swap on BAD...just love making the dolls...they all have their own personality...

So...Happy 2009 to you...may your year be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Jena, I remember when I was young I didn't even think I would be LIVING in 2000! As old as people live today, I may make it to 2100! O well, I will still be here in spirit.

    Your little pixies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. I can't imagine the time such things take, but well well worth it!

    ReplyDelete