10 February 2009

"Turtle Princess"


Here's my little blue "Turtle Princess"...she is about 3" tall and has a skirt of turtles to help her navigate when she is swimming in the ocean...

OK...yes...I've gone nuts with the tiny dolls...ha...they are just too fun...but...I do have a few coming up that are bigger than the little 3" beauties I've been making...

I sent "Wrapped in Love" out to one of the ladies in our "Spread the Love" swap in my online beadwork group...her three sisters said a tearful goodbye...but just know that she is going to a great home and will be loved...

A gorgeous day here in Cocoa Beach...played 9 holes of golf this morning...took a picture of a winged visitor that has been frequenting the ponds lately...a lovely swan...
...it was hard to get close since he/she was out in the middle of the pond...and my zoom only zooms so far...but I got a pretty good one...don't want to get too close to the water's edge...might be a gator lurking about...we've seen some 10-12 footers in the past month...don't want to be "LUNCH"!
Well...off to sew one of the new dollies...have 4 in the works...and of course the February turtle for the Beaded Journal Project...
Hope your day is all you wished for...and more!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dolls!!The work is exquisite! - Big beady hugs!- Ginger

    ReplyDelete