31 January 2009

"Oceana"


My newest baby...her name is Oceana...she stands about 3"...her hair is made of variegated embroidery thread...and she was fun fun fun to make...

Also...here is a little bead I found...and was THRILLED to find...in the "bead soup" at my local bead shop...the bead is made of wood with a hole from top to bottom and stands about 1/2 inch tall...I had three of them about 20 years ago...used one on a vest I made for a friend of mine...and one on a doll...but don't know what I did with the third one...I've been looking for some for a long time...so if anyone knows where I could get some more I'd like to hear from you!
It's COLD here in Florida today...and too windy to play any golf...oh shucks...guess I'll have to do some beadwork...haha!
Have a grand day!

No comments:

Post a Comment